All the actionable & practical "how to" advice that you wished you knew about dealing with your kid's complex school-related issues. This guide will give you access to the right strategies to tackle kid problems before they happen. This way, you'll be ready with how to respond and support. No more being frustrated and not caught off-guard.
- Managing big emotions.
- Self control versus self regulation.
- Managing perceptions versus realities.
- What to say. What not to say.
- Adult support.
- Conflict resolution strategies that actually work.
- On-again-off-again friendships.
- Big, complex emotions - Under The Surface & How This is the Key to Understanding Everything.
- School reluctance / refusal.
- How to ask for a meeting at the school.
- What to say when your kid says: "It's Not Fair" and what this really means.
- Understanding the Cycle of Big Behaviors
- Getting the Basics Right: Nutrition, Sleep, Water, Rest, Play & Exercise
- ADHD - the diagnosis. Context of referral/recommendation. Meds or not?
- Bullying - What is it truly? Teaching these skills in order to overcome.
This free guide will provide you with the straight goods from an industry expert. Real advice. Ideas to implement today. Strategies that work for you & your family.